COURSE LINK – MATLAB for Financial Engineering and Modeling
A complete course on MATLAB for financial Engineering and Modeling with recorded as well as live classes.
FILL OUR FREE MATLAB FOR FINANCIAL ENGINEERING STRATEGY REPORT FORM
If you are working as a financial analyst or are an aspiring financial analyst, knowing MATLAB can help you be productive and enhance your employ-ability. MATLAB is a sophisticated statistical and scientific analysis tool as well as a numerical computing environment which can help you visualize and interpret sets of data effectively. The best aspect of MATLAB is that you don’t need a programming background to program using MATLAB. Its simple to pick up and really versatile in usage.
- Provide introduction about all Quantitative roles in Finance
- Sensitization on derivative, quant, fixed income, portfolio, VAR modelling
- Examples with real data to enhance your IQ (US Municipal Bonds)
- Under the applicability and use on Bloomberg or Reuter Websites (Introduction to tickers, RIC)
- Real recent examples and real cases which are hot in the market
- New Interpretation, terminologies, and basic IQ for the subject covered
- Helpful for technical analysis and Financial Time Series Analysis
More About This Course:
- Highly flexible and tailored as per needs of individual (10-50 % Financial Engineering & 10-50% MATLAB)
- Feel the same as you while you are on the trading floor / market
- Helpful for passing FRM, CFA, BAT exams also prepares for Master level studies in Finance or career change
- Right mix of data handling, scripting, mathematical skills
- Contains right blend of learning and practice (Ratio 6:4)
- Gain confidence in Quant modelling which can be expanded to any platform
- Gain knowledge about exams like CFA, FRM, BAT, SAS etc
- Improve your chances of passing exams, getting in quant profiles
- This course will help you prepare for Quant, Derivative, fixed income, portfolio sections of CFA, FRM, BAT etc
- The course is developed by Arpit Soni and Nehal Jain and classes taken by Shivgan.
- 10 pre-recorded classes of 2 hour each, total 20 hours
- 5 Live Classes will be provided
- Course can be completed in 1-2 months depending on how you structure your study
- 3 Assessment tests
- 1 Formula sheet
|Class No.||Topic||Class Duration|
|1||Introduction to Programming on MATLAB. Comparison with R , SAS, Excel, etc.||1 Hour|
|2||Introduction to Quant Finance: Derivatives, Fixed Income, Portfolio, VAR||1 hour|
|3||Data types and cell arrays, Data Handling & Visualization in MATLAB, 2-D and 3-D graphs||1 hour|
|4||Structures, strings, logical operators, control flow, data analysis and visualization||1 hour|
|5||Polynomials, optimization, integration and differentiation||1 hour|
|6||Five MATLAB toolboxes for Financial Engineering||1 hour|
|7||Financial times series, Distributions, VAR||1 hour|
|8||Portfolio Optimization||1 hour|
|9||Black Sholes and Monte Carlo||1 hour|
|10||Revision & Extra sessions||1 hour|
MATLAB for Begineers for Quant Finance / Financial Engineering
MATLAB for Fixed Income
Learning Elementary MATLAB| Matlab Tutorials | MATLAB Programming : By Nehal
Some Basic Matlab Programs
One on One Customized Training:
qcfinance.in believes in personalized touch so that our clients are completely satisfied with our service. In this regard, we offer One on One Customized Training to our clients.
These Training are provided on requests by our clients & are customized according to their individual needs.
The course structure & timings for these training are highly flexible, classes are scheduled as per the convenience of our clients.
Now ask for completely customized Training according to your need & time. qcfinance.in can offer specific project based or topic based one on one training according to the needs of our clients. Both duration of course & the topic for the course can be decided by our clients. We charge on hourly basis – $15/hour. So contact us if you have any specific requirements.
Custom Video Solutions:
In yet another innovation to simplify things for our learners, qcfinance.in has introduced the Custom Video Solutions Options. If a learner has some specific query but don’t have the time to come to live online class, then he/she can ask for custom video solution for the query. qcfinance.in will make a video recording that will be uploaded to YouTube or given directly to the learner in mp4 format for there viewing. A learner can go through the recording as per there convenience. If still doubts exist, he/she can email us anytime for clarifying them.
Here are some examples of custom video solutions provided by qcfinance.in:
Note: If you miss a scheduled one on one class, then don’t worry, you can reschedule it at your convenient time & the missed class won’t be counted. You may defer a class any number of time. Also, you get life time access to materials which gets constantly updated.
Frequently Asked Questions: http://qcfinance.in/FAQ.pdf
Contact Us: email@example.com
Skype Id: qcfinancein