Live 10 hours interactive classes!! –
- Useful for financial analysts, accountants etc. to perform analysis.
- Requires no programming knowledge – if you use word,you can use MATLAB.
- Highly flexible and tailored as per needs of individual.
- One to One course starts at the end of the month.
- One to One Live 10 hours Interactive Classes.
If you are working as a financial analyst or are an aspiring financial analyst, knowing MATLAB can help you be productive and enhance your employ-ability. MATLAB is a sophisticated statistical and scientific analysis tool as well as a numerical computing environment which can help you visualize and interpret sets of data effectively. The best aspect of MATLAB is that you don’t need a programming background to program using MATLAB. Its simple to pick up and really versatile in usage.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- Provide introduction about all Quantitative roles in Finance.
- Sensitization on derivative, quant, fixed income, portfolio, VAR modelling.
- Examples with real data to enhance your IQ (US Municipal Bonds).
- Under the applicability and use on Bloomberg or Reuter Websites (Introduction to tickers, RIC).
- Real recent examples and real cases which are hot in the market.
- New Interpretation, terminologies, and basic IQ for the subject covered.
- Helpful for technical analysis and Financial Time Series Analysis.
Why should you enroll in this course?
- Highly flexible and tailored as per needs of individual (10-50 % Financial Engineering & 10-50% MATLAB).
- Feel the same as you while you are on the trading floor / market.
- Helpful for passing FRM, CFA, BAT exams also prepares for Master level studies in Finance or career change.
- Right mix of data handling, scripting, mathematical skills.
- Contains right blend of learning and practice (Ratio 6:4).
- Gain confidence in Quant modelling which can be expanded to any platform.
- Gain knowledge about exams like CFA, FRM, BAT, SAS etc.
- Improve your chances of passing exams, getting in quant profiles.
- This course will help you prepare for Quant, Derivative, fixed income, portfolio sections of CFA, FRM, BAT etc.
|Class No.||Topic||Class Duration|
|1||Introduction to Programming on MATLAB. Comparison with R , SAS, Excel, etc.||1 Hours|
|2||Introduction to Quant Finance: Derivatives, Fixed Income, Portfolio, VAR||1 hours|
|3||Data types and cell arrays, Data Handling & Visualization in MATLAB, 2-D and 3-D graphs||1 hours|
|4||Structures, strings, logical operators, control flow, data analysis and visualization||1 hours|
|5||Polynomials, optimization, integration and differentiation||1 hours|
|6||Five MATLAB toolboxes for Financial Engineering||1 hours|
|7||Financial times series, Distributions, VAR||1 hours|
|8||Portfolio Optimization||1 hours|
|9||Black Sholes and Monte Carlo||1 hours|
|10||Revision & Extra sessions||1 hours|
MATLAB for Begineers for Quant Finance / Financial Engineering
MATLAB for Fixed Income
Learning Elementary MATLAB| Matlab Tutorials | MATLAB Programming : By Nehal
Some Basic Matlab Programs
Custom Video Solutions:
In yet another innovation to simplify things for our learners, qcfinance.in has introduced the Custom Video Solutions Options. If a learner has some specific query but don’t have the time to come to live online class, then he/she can ask for custom video solution for the query. qcfinance.in will make a video recording that will be uploaded to YouTube or given directly to the learner in mp4 format for there viewing. A learner can go through the recording as per there convenience. If still doubts exist, he/she can email us anytime for clarifying them.
Here are some examples of custom video solutions provided by qcfinance.in:
Note: If you miss a scheduled one on one class, then don’t worry, you can reschedule it at your convenient time & the missed class won’t be counted. You may defer a class any number of time. Also, you get life time access to materials which gets constantly updated.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Id: qcfinancein