COURSE LINK FOR ONE ON ONE COURSE – One-on-One Course for FRM Part II Exam
- 20 hours of live online classes by an FRM Experienced Instructor.
- Involves ample practice of quantitative part of the syllabus.
- Includes online tests to benefit FRM Part 2 Exam aspirants.
- Provides lifetime access to the recordings with downloadable material.
Now ask for as low as just one customized session (1 hour) from qcfinance.in at $25 onsite and $15 online. Tutor available in New York.
Now With the FRM course you get 2 R sessions free.
Learn basic R for regression and basic Monte Carlo on R.
Personalized Financial Risk Management (FRM) – Part 2 online course helps you to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the modern risk management practices.This course develops your skills to apply risk management tools to specific fields including operational risk, market risk and credit risk. It covers theory and gives ample practice of numericals involved in the syllabus. It uses day to day life examples with real financial data to help you understand major topics such as Sensitization on derivative, Quant Equity corporate IB, fixed income, Monte Carlo etc.
Note: No prior knowledge of BASEL or Banking regulations is required.
– Gain confidence to pass FRM Part 2 Exam.
– Understand Credit Risk and Market Risk.
– Learn fundamentals of emerging financial risk management issues such as correlation risk in CDO products.
– Master yourself in risk-measurement and risk-management concepts, such as Value-at-Risk calculation and stress testing.
How will this course be conducted?
– 10 live online classes of 2 hours each using virtual classroom platform.
– Includes videos, 10 PPT’s, 1 PDF of formula sheet.
– 2 online tests, 3 assessment tests to make you test-ready.
Topics Covered in Each Class:
– Current Issues in Financial Markets
– Market Risk
– Credit Risk
– Operation Risk
– Portfolio Risk
Part of Financial Risk Manager Course Online Free (Part 2) Exam:
Financial risk management exam focuses on qualitative aspects of Credit Market and Operational Risk. In my audio course I have tried to cover all aspects for the exam. The FRM part 2 curriculum is has many topics where qualitative aspects of the syllabus.
About the course: The course was built was FRM Part 2 Nov 2013 Exam. There are several times I have referred to questions which are from Schweser 2013. To refer to any questions please use the Schweser books.
In case of any doubt feel free to contact us.
With about 70 Videos & 20+ hrs of recordings available online.
Complete Online Course.
All the playlists can be accessed at: http://qcfinance.in/frm-part-ii-videos/
Why Join the Course:
- This course is one-on-one with individual approach.
- A learner can request for customized topics as per his/her requirements.
- Full material help as well as email help anytime.
- Hurry Up, we take only one student per month.
Alternatively, you can view our Free online Video & Audio Classes:
Quantitative Areas in FRM Level 2:
Copulas is an area that I came across which was followed by extreme value theorem and Pareto distribution. Then there is a much talked about VAR back testing. These are some things that you should research in general and read from wiki.
FRM from Kaplan:
The Book 2 of Scz on FRM Level is very easy, whereas the last 3 chapters of book 1 (on VAR) are toughest in the entire FRM Level 1.Some of areas of book 1 especially the VAR 3 chapters help you to get level 2 and you should look at level 2 to understand them more even while giving level 1 to get them inside your brains.
Future Work: I will introduce to you tricky but interesting area and try to develop some motivation for you to study on them. Because to study these areas you need to have some pre idea, motivations, real examples, news items so that you can the right mental frame to study them. The exam is very simple if you work on the things systematically and area ready to devotee some time.
Important links to read from Wikipedia for FRM level 2:
MBS cdo all types teaching securitization etc
Correlation and Copula
Jensons Aplha and information ratio CAPM revision
KMV model not on wiki
Crediting scoring model
Trading gamma (interview question)
Fixed income arbitrage
Portfolio of CFA FRM are same
Raw List of Interesting and core areas to search online are:
- Hypothesis testing.
- delta of option.
- Different distribution.
- degree of freedom.
- Greeks and partial derivatives.
- Monte carlo simulation.
- black sholes model.
- Boot strapping and spot rates.
- Regression and beta.
- Put call parity.
- types of duration.
- calculator mastery.
- correlation matrix.
- technical analysis.
- Black Swarm (Movie and book).
- VB and excel modeling for Risk.
- Poisson and paseto distribution.
- Dollar value.
- LTCM Russian default.
- Interest for AAA AA A.
- UBS false trading of billion.
Custom Video Solutions:
In yet another innovation to simplify things for our learners, qcfinance.in has introduced the Custom Video Solutions Options. If a learner has some specific query but don’t have the time to come to live online class, then he/she can ask for custom video solution for the query. qcfinance.in will make a video recording that will be uploaded to YouTube or given directly to the learner in mp4 format for there viewing. A learner can go through the recording as per there convenience. If still doubts exist, he/she can email us anytime for clarifying them.
Here are some examples of custom video solutions provided by qcfinance.in:
Contact Us: email@example.com
Skype Id: qcfinancein