Our BAT Exam Prep Courses focuses on delivering the best preparation strategy & materials needed for best results:
1-on-1 Bloomberg Aptitude Test Prep Course ($1000) Retired* – One on One LIVE course on BAT. This is a highly flexible and customized course for all individuals preparing for Bloomberg Assessment Test (BAT). This course also be helpful for FRM, CFA, and other Finance certification exams and prepares you for career advancement in financial analysis. You can prepare your strategy in terms of time management, right difficulty level, weight-age for topics and other important factors to maximize your score.This course would also be helpful for MBA Finance aspirants.
Bloomberg Aptitude Test (For Premium Members) Retired* – Premium registration page (accessible by Premium members, members who have joined our BAT Exam Prep course.
Bloomberg Aptitude Test Course Retired* – You landed at the perfect course page. The ‘BAT Exam Prep’ course page provides you a perfect chance to improve your knowledge vis-à-vis the BAT exam and the financial world. The holistic approach of the course covers each and every aspect of the exam, and makes sure you are prepared for questions from any topic probed by the exam. New Introduction to the Course: Now the course also includes an interactive discussion forum to help you network & interact with other test takers and the instructor. This enhances greater interaction with the teacher and helps you explore the concept of collaborative learning.
Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT) Videos – Retired* All the Videos related to BAT Exam Prep.
Bloomberg Aptitude Test (Free Registrations) -Retired* For all the Free registrations of BAT Exam Prep Course. Access some of the class recordings, tutorials, tests, etc. realted to BAT exam prep course.
Get BAT Strategy Report (Free) – Get free strategy report on BAT if you are preparing for it. Fill the form & get the report within 24 hours!
Bloomberg Institute launched Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT) in the year 2011. As it picks up momentum in the financial community and in universities across the globe, students and employers alike are gaining more and more interest. The best thing about the test is that top scorers profile directly reaches thousands of employers looking for candidates in the finance domain.
The BAT is a standardized exam designed to assess a student’s aptitude for various business practices needed to pursue a finance or business career. The test is only two hours long and consists of 100 multiple choice questions across eight sections.
Four sections focuses on general skills required in almost any business-centric role:
- News Analysis – In this section, you are asked to read a series of brief passages on topics that impact the financial world and answer questions that assess your critical and inferential comprehension of the passage.
- Economics – Here you are asked to analyze and interpret economic data, information, and situations. The topics include consumer behavior, firm behavior, market equilibrium, international relations, labor markets, banking systems, and global trade policies.
- Math – The spectrum of difficulty levels in this section is broad. With such limited time for each question (72 seconds, to be exact) its focus is to assess your ability to solve problems quickly.
- Analytical Reasoning – Here you are presented with hypothetical situations and asked to solve a series of problems that require deduction, logic, and creativity.
Four sections focus more on skills required to be proficient in a financial sector role:
- Financial Statements Analysis – In this section, you are tested on your understanding of basic business principles, such as how a business calculates profit, measures its liquidity, and uses financial ratios to assess its performance.
- Investment Banking – Here you are tested on your ability to apply the fundamental principles of financing and strategic advisory performed by an investment bank.
- Global Markets – A general knowledge of current events and trends in the global financial markets helps in this section. You will be asked to analyze and interpret data in the context of activities and transactions that take place in financial markets. The topics include governmental activities, interest rates, currencies and foreign exchange, and asset pricing.
- Chart and Graph Analysis – This one is fairly self-explanatory. In this section, you are given charts and graphs and asked to interpret the data.
Now ask for as low as just one customized session (1 hour) from qcfinance.in at $20.
Custom Video Solutions:
In yet another innovation to simplify things for our learners, qcfinance.in has introduced the Custom Video Solutions Options. If a learner has some specific query but don’t have the time to come to live online class, then he/she can ask for custom video solution for the query. qcfinance.in will make a video recording that will be uploaded to YouTube or given directly to the learner in mp4 format for there viewing. A learner can go through the recording as per there convenience. If still doubts exist, he/she can email us anytime for clarifying them.
Here are some examples of custom video solutions provided by qcfinance.in:
Note: If you miss a scheduled one on one class, then don’t worry, you can reschedule it at your convenient time & the missed class won’t be counted. You may defer a class any number of time. Also, you get life time access to materials which gets constantly updated.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Id: qcfinancein